Show 161 (17 Feb 2016)
This week on the Virtual Skeptics….
Bob whips it good;
Eve’s on a boat;
Barb knows what you’re thinking;
And Tim could theoretically join us.
HEADSET THAT MONITORS BRAIN ACTIVITY FOR UNDER $500
SPECIAL GUEST: ALEXA
Lindsay Tucker, “$101 million Noah’s Ark rises in Kentucky–Jesus riding dinosaurs and all.” Newsweek 16 Jan. 2016. Available at http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/noahs-ark-rises-in-kentucky-jesus-riding-dinosaurs-and-all/
Erin Caproni, “Judge rules on Ark Encounter’s Kentucky tax incentives.” Cincinnati Business Courier 26 Jan. 2016. http://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/morning_call/2016/01/judge-rules-on-ark-encounter-incentives.html
Rick Wiles fills his goat-skin diaper:
This week on The Virtual Skeptics…
- Bob will never forget where he was when he heard that Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated;
- Eve’s spoiled for choice;
- And Tim thinks the Food Babe Way is the wrong way…
The panel this week is (left to right) Brian Gregory, Tim Farley, Robert Blaskiewicz and Eve Siebert.
This week on The Virtual Skeptics
- Bob fires Canada;
- Eve is going down with the ship;
- And Tim is getting (a bit) political…
The panel this week is Tim Farley, Robert Blaskiewicz and Eve Siebert.