There is a technical glitch at the beginning of this episode which leads to about a minute of silence. We started over when we realized that we weren’t recording. One day, that bit of knowledge is going to win you a trivia contest.
- Brian Gregory – Host and creator of Virtual Drinking Skeptically
- Eve Siebert – Editor and blogger at Skeptical Humanities
- Bob Blaskiewicz – Committee for Skeptical Inquiry’s Conspiracy Guy web columnist, JREF Swift Blog contributor, and blogger for Skeptical Humanities
- Sharon Hill – Editor of Doubtful News and author of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry’s Sounds Sciencey web column
- Tim Farley – JREF Fellow, creator of whatstheharm.net and skeptools.com
- Mike Adams’ article on CDC preparedness
- Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse
- See Mike Adams rock the mic. He makes Vanilla Ice look straight out of Compton
- Adams blaming the victim
- Fun CDC blog about the apocalypse
- DaVinci Reincarnated – I Agree It Sounds Absurd
- Cult Cures on Medicare
- New Age Medicine of Serge Benhayon Leaves Trail of Broken Families
- Universal Medicine website
- Inside Universal Medicine
- A sharp difference: Study of sham vs real acupuncture appear good or bad depending on how you view it
- Respectful Insolence response (Orac)
- ScienceBased Medicine response (Steve Novella)
- Poking Holes into the safety of acupuncture
- Bem’s psi findings disputed
- How to Monitor the Reputation of Your Website, Tim’s blog post from Monday.
- Truth Market was also mentioned, see Tim’s blog post from yesterday about that.