This week on The Virtual Skeptics:
- Bob gets cold, dead, enormous feet;
- Eve addresses concerns that she’s too easy on Creationists;
- And Tim’s getting app happy.
This Week on The Virtual Skeptics…
- Bob gets emotive;
- Eve very nearly defends Kirk Cameron;
- Barb is afraid of Sanjay Gupta;
- And Tim’s brain is falling out.
The panel this week was (left to right) Brian Gregory, Tim Farley, Robert Blaskiewicz, Eve Siebert and Barbara Drescher.
This Week on The Virtual Skeptics,
- Bob gets his Satan on;
- Eve’s checking for arrows;
- And Tim is not linking.
The panel this week was (left to right) Brian Gregory, Tim Farley, Robert Blaskiewicz, Eve Siebert.
- Bob psychically protests protest protests;
- Eve’s still in a cult;
- Blake Smith from MonsterTalk podcast joins us;
- And Tim returns, only to take over the podcast from Brian again!
The panel this week was (left to right) Tim Farley, Robert Blaskiewicz, Eve Siebert, and Blake Smith.
This Week on The Virtual Skeptics:
- Bob takes a chill pill;
- Eve may have accidentally joined a cult;
- Barb has a cause for conclusions;
- And Tim … Tim?
This week on the Virtual Skeptics…
- Bob performs the Worst. Miracle. Ever.;
- Eve is staging a walkout;
- Barb is excitedly bending your iPhone;
- And Tim is enjoying himself at the beach so NYAH.
This Week on the Virtual Skeptics
- Bob goes quote mining!;
- Eve is wrestling a lake serpent;
- And Tim can’t be seen on the same screen as Brian, apparently.